Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Pipe Foreman for our multi-family portfolio of properties, with at least 3 years of industry experience.
Candidate will work full-time in our satellite office located in Piscataway, NJ.
- Knowledge and first hand experience in the installation of sewer, storm and water pipe
- Overseeing crews installing underground water, sewer and storm drain utlities
- Experience in all aspects of sitework for the purpose of directing others in the crew
- Previous Excavation Crew Management Experience (3+ years) as a Pipe Foreman
- Valid Driver's license
- Own method of transportation
- Able to lift up to 100+ lbs.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.