Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Shop Manager for our Excavation Division.
This position will be located in South Plainfield,NJ
Oversee daily operations of equipment, truck & small engine repairs & maintenance, which includes:
- Working with mechanics (shop and field) on all aspects of repairs & maintenance.Reviewing & approving parts orders
- Reviewing & approving parts p.o.’s
- Reviewing mechanics dailies
- Following & implementing OSHA safety regulations
- Keeping track of maintenance records on all heavy equipment & trucks, and making sure that the services are completed
- Keeping track of shop hardware stock
- Interviewing of possible shop personnel
Oversee the shop & yard which includes:
- Daily maintenance of shop (I.E. maintain ac/heating unit maintenance of lifts, compressors, etc…, ordering shop stock etc…)
- Keeping yard in a clean organized manner
- 7+ years of prior knowledge in position of Shop Manager
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.