Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
New Jersey property developer seeks highly motivate, organized, aggressive, professional individual with background/experience in all phases of Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
Good management skills, good attitude and communication skills and able to work independently.
- Weekly visit to properties in the portfolio, observe site conditions, report & correct any deficiency
- Supervise and direct lawn maintenance crews to ensure that work is completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
- Oversee day to day operations of crews, assign work and review daily job work reports.
- Experience with common landscape maintenance tasks such as: lawn care, pest control, fertilization, plantings, pruning and shearing, irrigation adjustment and troubleshooting, the operation of all landscape equipment
- Ensure work is performed safely and in accordance with company policies
- Identifies way to improve work processes, efficiency and quality.
- Recruiting of new employees.
- Oversee Subcontractors for Maintenance and Snow
Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel proficient.
Estimating for lawn maintenance a plus.
Must speak English, Spanish a plus.
Pesticide Licenses a plus.
Must have a valid and clean driver's license and able to drive company truck
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.