Real Estate Paralegal Position - Edgewood Properties, Piscataway, New Jersey
Edgewood Properties is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal to join its team of in-house counsel at our Corporate office, Piscataway, New Jersey.
Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company with a track record of creating premier mixed-use, residential and commercial communities throughout New Jersey as well as other states. This is a dynamic position with opportunities to work closely with engineers, professional consultants, and project development teams.
The ideal candidate should have at least 7 years' experience.
Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Strong organizational and time management skills. Position is full time, in person, 9 - 5 Monday - Friday.
Responsibilities, but not limited to the following:
- Due diligence
- Document preparation for closings
- Attending closings when necessary
- Updating closing checklists
- Closing binders and post-closing follow-up
- Title and survey review not necessary, but a plus.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 7 years’
- Experience in commercial and residential real estate and finance transactional work on both simple and complex real estate acquisitions
- Sale and financing matters, including but not limited to corporate filings and preparations (LLC formations, EIN’s, Operating Agreements, Annual Reports)
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.