Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Heavy Equipment-Truck Painter and Body Work for our Excavation Department.
3-5 years of previous experience.
This position will work out of our South Plainfield, NJ office.
- Use of Various different chemicals that are involved in the painting
- Make on-site preparations such as building scaffolding, covering fixtures
- Prepare surface for painting by cleaning, scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint & decals
- Use a Sandblaster (when applicable) as part of the preparation for
- Fill cracks and holes with appropriate
- Properly apply decals after
- Adhere to all safety
- Wear correct PPE required for the job
- 3-5 years previous experience
- Prior experience as heavy equipment/automobile painter
- Some Mechanical ability preferred
- Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them
- Solid knowledge of industrial and/or construction painting techniques
- Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns )
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50lbs, able to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, stand, walk for long period of time.
- Must be able to take multiple flights of stairs
- Be able to to work in hot or cold weather for extended periods from time to time.
- High School Diploma or greater
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.