Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company.
With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to work out of our Piscataway, NJ office
Edgewood Properties’ Residential Social Media Manager will promote:
Edgewood Properties and its residential communities through paid and organic social media channels.
Reporting to the Marketing and Leasing Director, the incumbent will work with corporate and on-site staff to deliver the company’s message
and the messages of its individual properties through social media channels, develop and manage campaigns and drive engagement.
-Take ownership of Edgewood’s brand and brands of individual communities on social media.
- Develop, implement and report on campaigns
- Create and manage promotions, give-aways, contests, sweepstakes, etc…
- Work with on-site staff to ensure on-brand messaging is consistently distributed via social media channels
- Generate content when needed, assist property staff in generating their own content
- Monitor and approve posts generated by on-site staff.
- Manage paid campaigns as needed
- Present creative campaign ideas to management for approval
- Prioritize efforts based on specific property needs
- Monitor online sentiment of Edgewood and individual properties and propose solutions to address any negative issues
-3+ years’ experience managing social media for large brand and/or multiple entities in an agency or corporate setting
-Thorough knowledge of all social media channels, tactics and best practices
- Prior experience managing brand content on social media
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Technical proficiency in software programs in addition to social media platforms, including MS Word and WordPress.
-Technical proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus.
- Residential real estate or hospitality experience a plus.
Skills, attributes and additional requirements
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment, and often under several supervisors.
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills a must.
- Must be able to multi-task and see projects through to completion.
-Must possess creative mindset and be motivated to drive engagement for our properties
- Occasional travel will be required.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.