South Plainfield, NJITRegular Full-Time
Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company.
With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Full Stack Website Developer.
This will be a New Jersey based position. Our corporate office is located in Piscataway, NJ
Edgewood Properties is currently seeking an experienced website developer that is well versed in all aspects of web development, server management and DNS/domain registration
Designing/coding/deploying new websites and landing pages
Integrating web-based API’s as needed
Updating/maintaining existing websites
Designing/coding/deploying HTML emails
- Proficient in React JS
- Proficient in CSS3/SASS/LASS
- Proficient in PHP & Laravel PHP Framework
- Proficient in MySQL and Database Design/Creation/Maintenance
- Knowledge of VueJS
- Proficient in Linux/Command Line/Managing Google Cloud Servers
- Experience with Ubuntu and server security best practices
- Proficient in Wordpress Custom Theme & Plugin Development
- Proficient in Bootstrap frontend framework
- Proficient with configuring Apache2 / Installing SSL certificates
- Build/Consume Web Based API’s (REST & SOAP)
- Integrate Web Based tracking features with Proprietary CRM (RealPage)
- Knowledge of Email/Eblast service providers (SendGrid, MailChimp, ConstantContact)
- Working knowledge of NodeJS/NPM required
- Working knowledge of MongoDB required
- Working knowledge of DNS / Domain Registration required
- Technical SEO Best practices
The successful candidate will offer a Bachelor of Science degree in Web Design, 4-5 years experience in website design and development.
He/She will be someone that pays strong attention to detail and has the ability to complete projects on time.
Please provide a link to your portfolio showcasing websites you've created in the past, preferably using Wordpress.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Extensive knowledge of online marketing trends and techniques.
* Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
* Ability to work well in a team or individually on multiple projects.
* Ability and desire to keep up to date with latest trends and movements in web design and the Internet as a whole.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.