Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking an Affordable Housing Administrator for our multi-family portfolio of properties, with 4+ years of multi-family/related experience.
Candidate will work full-time at our corporate office in Piscataway, NJ.
Essential duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
- Oversee completion of files to ensure they are compliant with applicable Affordable Programs including Move-Ins, Annual Recertification, Interim Recertification, Gross Rent Changes, Terminations, Initial Certifications
- Review files to ensure they are compliant with applicable Affordable Programs
- Complete EIV tasks, including running reports and working discrepancies
- Ensure income/rent limits and utility allowances are accurate on each certification
- Ensure calculated tenant rent and subsidies are accurate
- Monitor status of all certifications
- Monitor portfolio compliance with state, federal, local agency requirements for Affordable programs
- Identify and work through potential compliance issues, working with the Managers
- Perform site file reviews for property audit preparation
- Prepare Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan
- Attend state and national compliance trainings, as directed
- Assist in compiling/preparing data to ensure all annual/quarterly agency audits/reports are completed timely
- Participate and assist with the updates to income/rent limits and updates to Utility allowances to ensure compliance is maintained per affordable housing requirements.
- Communicate professionally and effectively
- Promote a supportive environment
- Other duties, as assigned and/or as necessary
The requirements listed below are representative, but not exclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with LIHTC & HUD programs
- Onesite experience preferred
- Affordable Housing Professionals Certification Required
The successful candidate will undergo a background check and drug screen.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.