EP Design Services LLC (EPDS) is Edgewood Properties multi-disciplinary design firm providing architectural and engineering services.
EPDS provides superior design in creating memorable and viable environments.
Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company.
With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
We're currently seeking a CAD Drafter experienced in residential drafting and design.
Candidate should possess attention to detail and strong follow through; be able to establish priorities and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with innovative problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
Candidate will work full-time in our creative office located in South Plainfield, NJ.
- Thorough understanding and ability to read construction documents (blueprints); Specification review and material submittals; drawing review and coordination.
- Candidate should be a self-starter, organized and be capable of working under tight deadlines. This position will assist in creating and maintaining house plans, floor plans, elevations, etc., for our communities throughout New Jersey and provide drafting support through the use of AutoCad Architecture systems to produce construction documents for all types of residential buildings, commercial and mixed-use buildings.
- Create and prepare detailed CAD working plans, and/or scale drawings for complete projects from conceptual designs.
- Ensure that all finished products are accurate and complete.
- Coordinate with site plans for each individual product type.
- Make revisions and/or details as needed for inspectors, plan reviewers and internal use.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to read and understand construction documents for both residential and commercial designs.
- 2+ years of AutoCAD experience required
- Proven competency in verbal and written communication.
- Must be able to take direction and multitask.
- General construction and building knowledge
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Ability to work independently under pressure.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.