Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We are currently seeking an experienced Lead Irrigation Tech to manage irrigation installation, repairs and maintenance for residential and commercial properties.
This position is headquarters out of our South Plainfield office, but will work at various sites throughout NJ
- Irrigation design for multi-family residential and commercial projects
- Layout and install new irrigation systems
- Oversee, manage and direct irrigation crew
- Irrigation system maintenance and repairs
- Estimate and purchase required materials for new system installations, repairs, and maintenance
- Provide budgetary proposals for work proposed
- Coordinate with Landscaping to prepare and manage schedules to ensure timely installation
- Prepare daily report, track manhours, equipment, and materials
- Start-ups and blow-outs
- Prepare detailed as-built drawings of new and existing systems
- Manage equipment and tools
- 3-5+ years’ experience
- Irrigation license preferred
- Backflow certification preferred
- Knowledge of required equipment and tool and basic maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications
- Valid Driver's License & ability to drive a company pick-up truck with trailer
- High School Diploma
- Prior construction layout or earthwork experience and relevant work experience in residential and commercial construction.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.