Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company.
With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a RealPage Software/Operations Specialist.
Our headquarters is located in Piscataway, NJ
This position is not remote.
This position will be responsible for providing overall administration, troubleshooting and training and technical support for our property management software at the corporate and property level.
- Manage the administration of roles and responsibilities and user access to RealPage platform
- Provide support in the areas of RealPage OneSite Training for Corporate and Site employees and New Hire Onboarding
- Confirm that all new hires take the online RealPage training
- New hire training (As needed minimum monthly)
- Refresher training for each site (As needed minimum quarterly)
- Document software system, user methods, and procedures for training and/or training resources.
- Provide technical support to ensure accurate processing for corporate and site operations
- Software support, maintenance and module implementations including:
- New property conversions and implementations
- Maintaining document management packets and forms
- Adding buildings/units
- Market rent/Amenity updates
- Updating PO/Invoice Approval workflow
- Liaise between RealPage and Edgewood Properties for technical support, new product orders,
- Handle new product/site order requests with RealPage
- Provide an ongoing assessment and development of RealPage to identify opportunities for process improvement
- Provide any reporting as required by Senior Managers and Management
- Assist with other tasks as needed
- Advanced knowledge of RealPage OneSite software
- A minimum of five (5) year’s property management experience
- Advanced technical/computer skills including MS Office as well as the ability to quickly learn software programs
- Practical understanding of accounting processes, including accounts payable and receivable, is preferred
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel throughout NJ as needed
- Ability to work outside normal business hours depending upon workload and travel requirements
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.