Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Production Planner/Scheduler
This position will work out of our South Plainfield office, South Plainfield, NJ.
- Plan and prepare production schedules in Primavera for each product. Sets up templates for new communities.
- Establishes master schedule to maintain accurate durations, lead times and constraints of each activity within a building template.
- Updates upper management on schedules with a report that forecasts critical path activity (positive or negative).
- Works closely with development teams, Director of Production and Planning, VP of Purchasing as well as EP Design team to ensure all schedules are being accurately updated.
- Work with PM Field Staff to resolve issues relating to scheduling and procurement needs.
- Conduct random community inspections to perform schedule validation.
- Conduct weekly community production meetings.
- Review and interpret construction schedules on a daily basis, modifying as necessary.
- Distribute schedules to vendors (weekly) and communities (daily).
- Maintain each community’s schedule with input from Project Managers.
- Maintain P6 Primavera by performing all user setup, managing templates, schedules and other requirements as necessary.
- Coordinate delivery dates based on schedules to ensure a “just-in-time” delivery.
- Coordinate with Purchasing to ensure Purchase Order distribution is complete in time to meet the “just-in-time” delivery dates required.
- Setup and run intervention meetings with trade partners who are not meeting their scheduled dates.
- Work with Design and Purchasing to ensure final selections are on schedule and completed prior to the start of drywall.
- Work with Sales, Design and Purchasing to ensure plumbing, electric and stair selections are done prior to the start of the home’s construction.
- Provide training and support to all staff as needed on P6 Primavera.
- Knowledge of construction and purchasing procedures.
- Knowledge of standard office procedures.
- Ability to analyze production schedules.
- Experience in P6 Primavera scheduling platform required.
- Ability to read and interpret the job start selection sheet.
- Basic knowledge of community product/services.
- Knowledge of construction industry and company quality standards.
- Knowledge of permit and approval process.
- Ability to understand and follow construction plans and specifications.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.