Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company.
With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come join us.
We're currently seeking a full time Senior Construction Project Manager to work with our Construction Division
This person will work out of our South Plainfield, NJ location
Candidate shall exhibit leadership qualities with the ability to direct, motivate and supervise personnel to achieve maximum productivity.
Self-starter with attention to detail and strong follow through; able to establish priorities and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with innovative problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Supervise the building process from permit through CO to ensure quality and compliance with building codes;
- Manage construction schedules with the Production Department and provide weekly status reports for each job site;
- Manage subcontractors including scheduling, installation, quality control and cost containment;
- Review architectural and engineering drawings to verify that all specifications and regulations are being followed;
- Schedule trade installations, ensure that material is ordered and review selections with trades;
- Conduct pre-construction meetings and weekly construction meetings.
- Provide customer service;
- Monitor and update scheduling; with the Production Planner.
- Recruit, train, monitor and manage on-site construction staff;
- Ensure 100% complete and defect-free product for buyer walk through or turnover to property management team;
- Plan review for value engineering and coordination between architectural, structural, MEP and civil drawings.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in managing all phases of multi-family residential building construction;
- Strong organizational, people and computer skills;
- A thorough knowledge of all trades and all aspects of construction;
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.