Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 3,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Houskeeper
1-3 years of previous work experience in a related field is preferred
- Clean and maintain a clubhouse, leasing office,and model
- Clean the interior and common areas of the residential and commercial properties
- Ensure everything is left in a neat, clean and attractive condition
- Getting vacant apartments rent-ready in a timely manner
- Getting new construction apartments ready for move-in
- Must be available to assist other properties and cover open shifts as needed
- Assist with other tasks as needed at the properties
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Ability to communicate with all staff members in a professional manner
- High School Diploma preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.