Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Full Time and Part Time Stock Associate
Candidate will work in Somerville, NJ.
- Deliver great customer service by greeting and establishing a rapport with customers while informing them of our products and services
- Complete packout process within designated time frames while ensuring area is safe and organized including loading of merchandise onto carts; distributing inventory to correct locations; pulling and stocking merchandise from back room and overheads.
- Perform cashier functions and adhere to minor policy while completing customer transactions.
- Maintain store visual presentation according to company merchandising guidelines, including the maintaining of aisles by following established sorting and stocking guidelines.
- Process inventory and proactively investigate/correct any discrepancies.
- Open and stack cases and merchandise; break down boxes and bale cardboard
- Ensure proper signage is in place and pricing is accurate; build displays and end caps; clean and maintain merchandising as appropriate.
- Replenish and maintain inventory, including home spots, end caps, and platforms in preparation for product delivery.
Experience, Skills and Education
- 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business requires.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at a time and meet deadlines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to walk, bend down repeatedly, and be on their feet for 10-12 hours a day.
- Ability to climb ladders and lift 50 lbs. overhead and repeatedly.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.