Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Commercial Leasing Representative
THIS POSITION IS NON-REMOTE
This individual will report directly to the Leasing Manager, under the direction of the Executive VP of Commercial Leasing.
Key responsibilities for Edgewood Properties including its partners and subsidiaries such as M&M Realty Partners, M&T Realty Partners, etc. (the “Company”) will include:
- Lease and manage commercial leasing portfolio
- Show space to prospective tenants and brokers
- Draft and negotiate proposals
- Coordinate with maintenance to ensure space is ready for tenant
- Manage the lease review process
- Coordinate with construction department regarding tenant fit-out of spaces
- Develop, manage and maintain client and broker relationships
- Generate update and distribute leasing reports
- Prepare third-party broker commission agreements
- Coordinate with the marketing department to update property materials
- Bachelor’s degree preferred – ideally in business or finance
- In lieu of 4-year degree, equivalent experience preferred
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate is not necessary, but will be considered a plus
- Must be able and available to work 8:30am-6:00pm, M-F. This position is non-remote and is built around a cooperative team-oriented platform
- Time on the road throughout the week will be required for appointments
- Some travel required for conventions, etc.
Skills, attributes and additional requirements:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated but able to work in a goal-oriented team environment
- Ability to multi-task and see projects through to completion
In return, Company will pay for licensing and training.
We offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness center, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.