WEINGARTEN LAW FIRM,
PISCATAWAY, NEW JERSEY
Legal Assistant Position available with Multi-State Real Estate Development Company with 5+ years experience in General Litigation, Land Use and Commercial Real Estate.
Edgewood Properties, Weingarten Law Group is seeking is seeking aLegal Assistant to join its team of in-house counsel at our Corporate office, Piscataway, New Jersey.
Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company with a track record of creating premier mixed-use, residential and commercial communities throughout New Jersey as well as other states.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5+ years' experience.
Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Part-time of 20+ hours per week will be considered.
Please send cover letter, resume, writing sample, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applicants must have strong writing and organizational skills.
- Will be responsible to manage calendars,
- Prepare lawyers for meetings and court hearings,
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper documents and filing system
- Prepare legal documents, including briefs, pleadings, appeals and contracts,
- Assist attorneys by researching and investigating facts, and scan and e-file court submissions.
- 5+ years experience in General Litigation, Land Use and Commercial Real Estate.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Have a proficient understanding of Microsoft Word and e-filing, as well as general litigation and planning board/zoning board application procedures
- The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.