Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Fuel-Lube Truck Driver for our Excavation Department.
This position will work out of our South Plainfield, NJ office.
- Daily travel to all EP sites to fuel equipment (Early starting time and late nights might be needed occasionally)
- Check/add all fluids such as hydraulic, motor oil, antifreeze etc..
- Grease equipment daily
- Must be able to p[erform PM services on Heavy Equipment.
- Driving a fuel tanker truck.
- Knowledge of all types of heavy equipment.
- Must be able to complete PM services on equipment
- Must be mechanically inclined
CDL Class B with Hazmat and Tanker endorsement required
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.