Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Housekeeping/Cleaner for our multi-family portfolio of properties, with preferred industry experience.
Full Time position available at The Edge at Matawan in Matawan, NJ.
- Sr. Maintenance Manager/Maintenance Manager/Maintenance Supervisor
- No Direct Reports
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain leasing office, models, and interior public and common areas of the community in a neat, clean and attractive condition.
- Maintain all grounds, including sidewalks, public walkways and stairways, building exteriors, gardens areas in a neat, clean and attractive condition.
- Assisting in efforts to make vacant apartment homes rent-ready in a timely manner.
- Perform turnkey work as required.
- Compact and remove trash and debris from community areas.
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs consistent with company operating equipment/supply standards and in a timely manner.
- Maintain company customer service standards. Respond to resident requests and work with residents to minimize/resolve problems and complaints. Follow through to ensure issue is resolved.
- Apply all applicable EP policies and procedures such as, but not limited to company operating and safety standards.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws, specifically Fair Housing regulations.
Non-Essential Job Functions:
- All other tasks or duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must maintain professional appearance including adherence to dress code as required.
- Ability to identify cleaning and chemical supplies.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic skills such as measurement, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in order to do basic calculations and analysis such as estimating, determining averages and percentages.
- Ability to occasionally operate general office equipment such as, but not limited to, personal computer, telephone, photocopying machine, facsimile machine and postage machine.
- Ability to frequently use general maintenance tools, supplies and equipment such as, but not limited to, hand tools, pressure washers, blowers, paint equipment, pool chemicals, ice removal equipment, ladders, landscaping equipment, sandblasters, and safety equipment.
- Ability to frequently handle and use chemicals and general cleaning supplies.
- Ability to frequently transport up to 60 pounds variable distances, the mobility and flexibility to use required equipment and to access and work in restricted spaces or at heights in excess of 8 – 9 feet.
- Ability to frequently operate motorized vehicles such as, but not limited to, a car, truck, van or golf cart.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and climb (stairs, ladders, etc.).
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Your schedule will be based on the business needs and is subject to change at any time.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.