Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company.
With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking an experienced Social Media Content Specialist to work out of our Corporate Office in Piscataway, NJ
This individual will provide social media, e-blast, and content marketing support for the Commercial Leasing team, creating strong and effective marketing campaigns that communicate the Edgewood Properties brand message. The right candidate would work with the Senior Vice President of Commercial Leasing and Acquisitions, the Commercial Marketing Manager, and other senior-level staff, managing multiple marketing initiatives across the Company’s entire Commercial portfolio.
Key responsibilities for Edgewood Properties including its partners and subsidiaries such as M&M Realty Partners, M&T Realty Partners, etc. (the “Company”) will include:
- Curate content to be shared across social channels.
- Schedule social media updates and regularly manage social media platforms; respond to comments, mentions, and direct messages; help shape the company's brand voice on social media.
- Manage email marketing campaigns (brainstorm, write content, manage lists, schedule).
- Write, edit and/or proofread content across all print and digital mediums (web, print, ads, e-blasts, social media). Ensure messaging is clear and is worded adequately to target the appropriate audience.
- Analyze social media and email metrics to determine optimal engagement strategy.
- Bring new and creative ideas for brand amplification to the team.
- Manage all levels of digital communication, including advertising.
- Maintain property listing updates.
- Initiating (including preparation and coordination/approvals by ownership) of press releases and subsequent distribution thereof.
2-3 years’ experience in social media management and digital content marketing preferred.
- Educational background in Marketing, Communications, or related field; or demonstrated track record of successful work
Skills, attributes and additional requirements:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Creative copyediting skills with the ability to adhere and adapt to a brand voice.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Data driven with experience analyzing data, patterns and trends.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Demonstrated decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinker.
- Work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and deadline driven.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.