Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Concierge for our multi-family portfolio of properties.
Candidate will work full time at The Crossings at Hamilton Station, Hamilton, NJ
MUST be flexible to work weekends and evenings as needed
- Serves guests by providing information and services
- Provides information and resources by identifying and clarifying guest needs and desires; answering questions; answering phones, giving directions and instructions; developing inventories of services; offering commentary of previous guests; managing and screening messages.
- Provides services requested by making arrangements and reservations for dining, tours, travel, entertainment, accommodations, rentals, gifts, sporting events, transportation, meetings, secretarial services, couriers, communication and mail services, personal appointments and services, medical services, and similar requests; reminding guests of schedules; providing support and assistance; running errands; personalizing services.
- Anticipates services required by ascertaining mood and style of guests; identifying options before being asked; developing itineraries.
- Improves services by obtaining and evaluating guest observations, opinions, and criticisms.
- Maintains guest privacy and organization reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- People Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Basic computer proficiency
- Customer Service
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Emotional Control
- High School or Equivalent
Previous Experience Desired:
- Customer service industry preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.