Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a GEM car driver for our multi-family portfolio of properties,
Candidate will work Full-Time at Park Lane at Garden State Park,Cherry Hill, NJ
- Friendly and outgoing GEM car driver to drive our residents to and from destinations within Garden State Park.
- Touring the property with prospects,
- Associate will be dropping off residents at Garden State Park
- Covering the front desk when needed
- Helping maintain the pool and grounds
- Delivering packages to residents and purchasing supplies for weekly community events
- Customer Service focus
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
High School or Equivalent
Previous Experience Desired:
Customer service industry preferred, but not required
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.