Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Fleet Dispatcher for our Excavation Department. This will encompass a variety of different different vehicles where scheduling and coordination is a must.
3+ years experience in similar role.
This position will work out of our South Plainfield, NJ office.
Dump Truck Duty’s:
- Oversees loading and dispatching of dump truck drivers and trucks.
- Plans routes and schedules drivers and trucks for delivery of aggregates and other materials.
- Ensures established routes and schedules are maintained.
- Communicates with General Field Supervisor, Shop Manager & Plant Managers for delivery of aggregates and other materials.
- Hires and schedules outside trucks to assist in deliveries to plants and job sites
Fuel Truck Duty’s:
- Plan & Coordinate with Shop Manager & General Field supervisor daily stops for Fuel/ Grease & PM Services.
Low Boy Duty’s:
- Plan & Coordinate with General Field Supervisor for equipment moves needed for the next day
- Keep track of where equipment is and when it’s moved using an excel spreadsheet
- Communicate with shop manager when equipment is fixed & ready to be moved
Roll off Duty’s:
- Plan & Coordinate with Field Supervisor & Construction managers where containers are needed
- Keep Track of where all containers are and when they are moved using an excel spreadsheet
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Require an extreme amount of organization
- Dispatcher should be proficient in Microsoft Word,Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of fleet management software
- Must be trainable on a fleet tracking system once new system is in place
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 50lbs, able to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, stand, walk for long period of time.
- Must be able to take multiple flights of stairs
- Be able to to work in hot or cold weather for extended periods from time to time.
- High School Diploma or greater
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.