Napa Jack Winery is currently seeking an experienced wine estate manager to become knowledgeable with our operations, business structure and familiar with all of our wine varietals.
Napa Jack is a rapidly growing producer of fine wines from the Napa region of California.
We are currently seeking a Wine Estate Manager to manage the Napa Jack Winery in Napa,California
- Familiarize themselves with the brand and become knowledgeable in the operations, business structure, all of our wine varietals, etc.
- Work directly with our suppliers/providers in ordering raw materials such as glass bottles and wine labels and provide quotes to ownership for approval
- Forward all invoices to our accounts payable department for payment (i.e. raw materials, consultant contracts, shipping invoices, etc.)
- Work directly with our 2 compliance firms (1 federal, 1 state level) in filling out any forms that need information regarding Napa Jack, providing them with sales data needed for reporting requirements (for sales to distributors they will need all invoices and for DTC sales most data should be supplied via our e-commerce software), providing them with all updated label artwork to submit for COLA approvals, and answering any questions
- Create and manage an excel spreadsheet or Quickbooks with all sales made to all distributors with all info required for compliance reporting (i.e. date of sale, invoice number, quantities, varietals, etc.)
- Be the direct point of contact for our distributors, fill out any paperwork they need filled out, and address any logistical/ shipping issues between our facility and the distributor’s facility
- Ensure back of house e-commerce software is running smoothly/ compliance people are able to access the data from the software they need to do their reports
- Answer any questions from consumers via the Napa Jack email account
- Ensure all online sales are being fulfilled with our fulfillment team
Key Skills and traits include but are not limited to:
- Strong knowledge of the fine wine industry and relevant experience
- Active learner with initiative, drive and strong self-motivation
- Strong Organizational skills with the ability to multitask
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.