Property Manager- Hamilton Stattion
Hamilton, NJProperty ManagementRegular Full-Time
Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Property Manager for our multi-family portfolio of properties, with at least 5 years of industry experience.
Candidate will work full-time at our new luxury property, The Crossings at Hamilton Station in Hamilton, NJ.
EXPERIENCE at the A++ LUXURY LEVEL
Lease-up experience preferred
The community manager is responsible for managing operations and maximizing financial value of the community. This position oversees all site personnel, collections, resident relations, customer service, community maintenance, contracted services, capital improvements, administration, reporting, community safety, and legal compliance
- Embrace and execute the vision, mission, and beliefs of the company.
- Complies with and enforces all company policies and procedures.
- Curb appeal, walking all “vacants” and continually assessing building/property needs.
- Handling all tenant complaints and concerns.
- Coordinates turns, make-readies and move-out process.
- Maximize financial performance including year over year Net Operating Income (NOI), revenue growth, and other income.
- Analyze and prepare all rent pricing strategies and concession reports.
- Input, track, and approve expenses through Realpage.
- Utilize national vendors and preferred local vendors in Realpage to maximize purchasing power and pricing strategies.
- Maintain expenses in-line with budget.
- Oversee collection of rent, ancillary income and bad debt.
- Provide professional and positive leadership to team members.
- Respond to action items and goals identified on monthly property inspections.
- Responds to Court/Township needs as directed by regional managers.
- Prepare monthly variance reports.
- Prepare annual budgets.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Vendor Relations.
- Accurately track and forecast recurring capital expenses.
- Assist project managers in capital project planning, tracking, and forecasting.
- Ability to assimilate and analyze information pertaining to market and economic conditions that may impact community goals.
- Ability to assess financial performance and accurately forecast future financial performance.
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills.
- Effective leadership, mentoring, and coaching skills.
- 5 years of industry experience
- Worked with Class A or B properties
- Hands-on mentality
- Customer Service Oriented
The successful candidate will undergo a background check and drug screen.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.