Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company.
With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Resident Events Planner for our multi-family portfolio of properties, with at least 3 years of industry experience.
Candidate will work full-time at our Corporate headquarters in Piscataway, NJ
EXPERIENCE at the A++ LUXURY LEVEL
- You will be responsible for organizing and managing every aspect of an event to include the planning/operations and ensuring residents have an unforgettable time.
- Maximize the use of all amenity space programming by coming up with creative ways to utilize the amenities and features.
- Provide exceptional customer service by meeting resident expectations and needs.
- Coordinate with local businesses and the community to create awareness for the property and Edgewood Properties & “The Edge” brand.
- Interact with residents and associates in a professional manner.
- Develop and conceptualize creative approaches that will engage all residents and prospective residents.
- Incorporate company’s retail tenants into social events.
- Effectively plan, market and execute social events across the whole portfolio.
- Facilitate all event marketing, announcements, sign-ups and follow ups with residents and any guests.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department and the on-site teams to deliver high caliber resident events.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Organized and the ability to multi-task
- Creative out of the box thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with working within a budget
- Marketing, Hospitality, Public Relations and/or event planning background/experience required-minimum 3 years experience.
The successful candidate will undergo a background check and drug screen.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.