Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking an Automotive and Equipment Parts Purchaser for our Excavation Department.
This position will work out of our South Plainfield, NJ office.
- Research parts for all types of equipment such as Heavy Equipment, trucks cars and small engines.
- Keep track of invoicing and PO’s.
- Order & receive parts from various vendors.
- Uphold a good working relationship with all vendors but also explore new vendors for better pricing.
- Ability to use CAT SIS & other parts software would be a plus.
- Parts purchasing and receiving
- Invoice & PO management
- CAT & other heavy equipment parts
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must have knowledge of heavy equipment and trucks
- Must have knowledge of smaller vehicles & small engines
- Use of Cat SIS & other parts software.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.