Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company.
With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Mechanic for our multi-family portfolio of properties, with at least 3 years of industry experience.
- Repairs on all types of heavy construction equipment (Excavators, Bulldozers, End Dumps, Graders, Rollers, Backhoes, Skid Steers, Asphalt Equipment, etc.)
- Diagnose and repair Differentials, Hydraulic Systems, Motors, Transmissions, A/C Systems and Electrical Systems
- Preventative Maintenance work and schedules
- 3+ years experience in heavy equipment repair
- Troubleshooting and Diagnostic experience
- Ability to read hydraulic and electrical schematics
- Diagnose with scanners and diagnostic programs
- Valid NJ Drivers License
- CDL a plus
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.