Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We are currently seeking a Landscape and Grounds Maintenance Laborer to install and maintain landscaping on new and existing residential and commercial properties.
This position is headquarters out of our South Plainfield office, but will work at various sites throughout NJ
Weekly lawn maintenance, weeding, pruning, trimming, mulching, and planting
- Ability to operate lawn landscape equipment
- Manage and maintain Landscape equipment and tools
- Report to Landscape Foreman or Landscape Division Manager
- Basic landscape install and maintenance experience
- Ability to work in a team setting or as an individual
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of required equipment and tool and basic maintenance
- Valid driver’s license & ability to drive a company pick-up truck with trailer if required
- High School Diploma
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.