Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Light/Medium Duty Mechanic for our multi-family portfolio of properties
This Position is Located in our South Plainfield, NJ Office
- Diagnose and Repair Mechanical Issues on Light-Medium Duty Cars and Trucks
- Diagnose and Repair MElectrical Issues on Light-Medium Duty Cars and Trucks
- Research Technical Data That Pertains To The Type of Vehicle Ypu are Working On
- Write Up Parts Requests and Parts Orders
- Preventative Maintenance Work
- Deisel and Gasoline Experience Desired
- Scan Tool and Diagnosis Experience Desired
- High School/Technical School Desired
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.