Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Wine Associate with 1 year preferred hospitality experience.
Candidate will work full-time in Somerville, NJ.
- Provide superior customer service by establishing a rapport with customers while offering informed recommendations
- Promote a collaborative, high energy and fun work environment
- Contribute innovative approaches to products, events, services and promotions
- Assist in portfolio selection, event planning and execution
- Assist with classes, tastings and private events
- Clean, stock, merchandise while assisting with overall store operations
- Base knowledge and understanding of wine (passion a plus)
- 1 year hospitality experience (food/beverage a plus)
- Ability to interact well with customers and maintain strong customer relations
- Ability to walk, bend down, and be on feet for 10-12 hours a day
- Ability to climb ladders and lift up to 40 lbs
- Flexible schedule with nights and weekends availability required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- WSET, Spmmelier or other industry certification a plus
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.