Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 3,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking an Exterminator.
3-5 years of previous work experience in extermination or a related field is preferred.
Floating position that will be scheduled to work at various properties across the portfolio (as scheduled by the supervisor).This position would float across the portfolio. Assist the property teams with organizing and prioritizing the property extermination workload, supply orders, etc. as needed … Responsible for executing extermination tasks, including: diagnosing problems and treating for any and all types of pest control in order to maintain the physical condition of the community according to operating and safety standards and to ensure that service requests and treatments are made in a timely manner.
- Complete assigned service requests and repairs consistent with company operating and equipment/supply standards and in a timely manner.
- Ensure vacant apartment homes are inspected and treated as needed in a timely manner.
- Applying pesticides to structures according to schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
- Spray chemical solutions, powders, and gases on or near surfaces of a building or house to eliminate pests.
- Identify invading pests, including rats, termites, snakes, wasps, ants, spiders, mosquitos, or bed bugs.
- Set mechanical traps and place bait.
- Responsible for identifying, selecting, mixing, and applying chemical or manual solutions to get rid of pests. Identifies pest problem and appropriate solution, applies chemical or trap, and removes dead rodents
- Maintain company customer service standards. Respond to resident requests and work with residents to minimize/resolve problems and complaints. Follow through to ensure issue is resolved.
- Apply all applicable EP policies and procedures such as, but not limited to company operating and safety standards. Train and promote safe work practices among on-site staff.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws, specifically Fair Housing regulations.
- Ability to communicate with all staff members in a professional manner
- High School Diploma preferred
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.