Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking an HVAC Apprentice
This position will work out of our South Plainfield office but will be required to work at our various Central-South Jersey properties as needed.
- Assist with the installation of commercial and residential HVAC systems.
- Help HVAC Installers with ductwork and piping layout.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with all tools and equipment necessary for HVAC installation and maintenance.
- Capable of working independently and with a team.
- Must be able to lift at up 70 pounds.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Wiring and start up procedures preferred.
- Ability to effectively follow instructions.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Safety knowledge (OSHA 10 a plus)
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.