Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking a Landlord Tenant/Collections Paralegal to work full-time in our corporate office.
Candidate shall have prior experience working for an attorney/law firm as a paralegal.
• Help prepare lawyers for meetings and court hearings.
• Organize documents and coordinate document productions.
• Assist lawyers by researching legal precedent, investigating facts or preparing legal documents.
• Prepare legal documents, including briefs, pleadings, appeals, wills, contracts and real estate closing statements.
• Scan files into electronic copies for future reference.
• Assist with scheduling and updating attorney calendars.
• 1-5+ years of experience is required
• Litigation experience is required
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Experience with Commercial Litigation, Collections, Evictions, and Bankruptcy.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.