Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company.
With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to work out of our Piscataway, NJ office
Edgewood Properties’ Residential Social Media Manager will promote Edgewood Properties and its residential communities through paid and organic social media channels.
Reporting to the Residential Marketing Manager, the incumbent will work with corporate and on-site staff to deliver the company’s message and the messages of its individual properties through social media channels,
develop and manage campaigns and drive engagement.
- Take ownership of Edgewood’s brand and brands of individual communities on social media.
- Establish and maintain a pristine brand identity across social media platforms, set apart Edgewood from other companies, emphasizing our attention to detail, commitment to excellence, and dedication to our residents
- Organically grow Edgewood’s corporate and Edge brand social media followings to at least 14k, creating content that can be shared by individual communities
- Build and maintain an audience that will serve as an untapped market potential for future projects
- Develop, implement and report on campaigns
- Optimize based on reporting analytics, provide regular updates on engagement growth
- Create and manage promotions, give-aways, contests, sweepstakes, etc…
- Create, manage and update social media calendars for all channels, ensuring that, at a minimum, each property and the corporate brand post, at a minimum, once per day. Best-practice frequency to be followed, including
- A minimum of 4-5 Instagram stories per week
- A minimum of 2-3 Instagram feed posts per week
- Daily Facebook posts
- Minimum of 4 LinkedIn posts per week
- Generate content when needed, including but not limited to:
- Property photos and videos showcasing Edgewood’s high-end product as well as the level of service the company provides to residents
- Resident events
- Matterport 3D virtual tours
- Assist property staff in generating their own content ensuring on-brand messaging is consistently distributed via social media channels
- Conduct regular site visits to meet with teams, generate content and consult on social media initiatives. All sites will be visited within the first month. Thereafter, the social media manager will be expected to visit a minimum of 1-2 sites per week.
- Monitor and approve posts generated by on-site staff.
- Manage paid campaigns as needed
- Present creative campaign ideas to management for approval
- Prioritize efforts based on specific property needs
- Monitor online sentiment of Edgewood and individual properties and propose solutions to address any negative issues
- 3+ years’ experience managing social media for large brand and/or multiple entities in an agency or corporate setting
- Thorough knowledge of all social media channels, tactics and best practices
- Prior experience managing brand content on social media
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Technical proficiency in software programs in addition to social media platforms, including MS Word and WordPress.
- Technical proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) a plus.
- Photography/videography experience a plus.
- Blog-writing experience a plus.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.