Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company.
With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking an experienced Commercial MarketingManager to work out of our Piscataway, NJ office
Overview of Responsibilities:
Continue to develop a comprehensive commercial property marketing program in collaboration with multiple team members with defined roles and responsibilities to successfully implement all facets/aspects of the existing and growing needs of the department. This role would report to the Senior Vice President of Commercial Leasing and Acquisitions, as well as work with commercial leasing representatives and other senior-level staff, managing multiple marketing initiatives across the Company’s entire Commercial portfolio.
Key responsibilities for Edgewood Properties including its partners and subsidiaries such as M&M Realty Partners, M&T Realty Partners, etc. (the “Company”) will include:
- Manage the Commercial Marketing team, consisting of a Graphic Designer and Social Media/Content Specialist.
- Work with multiple team members to update and improve effectiveness of marketing materials; Coordinate with Marketing team members to produce collateral for distribution and outreach.
- Collaborate with team to produce informational packages and documents for prospective tenants and for crucial meetings.
- Work with the Leasing, Web Development and Marketing team to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation program, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date content for corporate website; work with web development team to coordinate any new web initiatives.
- Maintain existing relationships and develop new contacts for media relations; work with Marketing team members to coordinate/write/schedule press releases and manage advertising efforts.
- Manage relationships and contracts with real estate marketing services (CoStar, LoopNet, etc.); Audit processes to maximize exposure and results.
- Work with Marketing team to maintain social media presence.
- Oversee the success of email marketing campaigns & direct mailings; establish and grow audience; Ensure messaging is clear and is worded adequately to target the appropriate audience.
- Aid in marketing materials, promotion, and coordination of company/industry events; work with design teams to produce promotional collateral and manage marketing presence for these conventions.
- Bring new and creative ideas for brand amplification to the team.
- Ensure consistent property listing updates across all mediums.
- Evaluate the performance of campaigns and troubleshoot those that underperform
- Educational background in Marketing, Communications, or related field; or demonstrated track record of successful work experience.
- 4-6 years related work experience in marketing and digital marketing, with proven experience in lead generation, digital communications, and analytics reporting.
- Management experience preferred.
- Experience in Commercial Leasing required; retail preferred.
Skills, attributes and additional requirements:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Creative copyediting skills with the ability to adhere and adapt to a brand voice.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Data driven with experience analyzing data, patterns and trends.
- Ability to build strong relationships and work cross-functionally within the organization and department.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strategic and analytical thinker.
- Work well both independently and in a team environment.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.