Piscataway, NJLegalRegular Full-Time
WEINGARTEN LAW FIRM,
PISCATAWAY, NEW JERSEY
Associate Attorney Position available with Multi-State Real Estate Development Company with 5+ years experience in General Litigation, Land Use and Real Estate
Edgewood Properties, Weingarten Law Group is seeking is seeking an Associate Attorney to join its team of in-house counsel at our Corporate office, Piscataway, New Jersey.
Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company with a track record of creating premier mixed-use, residential and commercial communities throughout New Jersey as well as other states.
The ideal candidate should have at least 5+ years' experience.
Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Excellent verbal and communication skills.
Strong organizational and time management skills.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Part-time of 20+ hours per week will be considered.
Please send cover letter, resume, writing sample, and salary requirements to email@example.com
- Applicants must have strong writing and organizational skills.
- Should have experience with handling Prerogative Writ, Plenary Zoning, Affordable Housing litigation in trial and appellate courts, as well as land use applications before local Zoning and Planning Boards, County and State administrative boards and agencies.
- Responsibilities will also include researching, brief writing, as well as preparing pleadings and motions, and drafting various related documents, such as developer, redeveloper, and settlement agreements, in conjunction with those proceedings.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 5+ years’
- Experience with handling Prerogative Writ, Plenary Zoning, Affordable Housing litigation in trial and appellate courts, as well as land use applications before local Zoning and Planning Boards, County and State administrative boards and agencies.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.