Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company.
With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation.
Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking an experienced Environmental Scientist to work out of our South Plainfield Office in South Plainfield, NJ
- Assist with remediation of contaminated sites
- assist excavation division in soil import/export work
- conduct soil sampling and groundwater sampling
- coordinate pickup and delivery of samples with analytical lab
- tabulate lab data
- assist with due diligence site evaluations
- assist engineering division with site investigations
- assist survey crew with field activities
- prepare environmental reports
- coordinate well drilling activities
- coordinate soil disposal activities
- coordinate preparation and review of Phase I reports
- assist with project billing and reporting
Bachelor Degree in environmental science, biology, geology, chemistry, or equivalent
Field work required; travel between work location (Piscataway) and field sites required
Familiarity with NJ geography; preparation of environmental reports
GIS and other desk top mapping
Familiarity with state environmental programs
Experience with conducting field work
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.