Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years. Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking an Assistant Property Manager for our multi-family portfolio of properties, with at least 3 years of industry experience.
Candidate will work full-time at Hamilton Station, a luxury property in Hamilton, NJ.
EXPERIENCE at the A++ LUXURY LEVEL
- Supervise daily operations of leasing
- Assist residents
- Oversee lead management/ follow ups
- Schedule appointments
- Provide professional and positive leadership to team members.
- Maintain a positive and pleasant atmosphere in our office.
- Lead by example to my entire office staff
- Encouraging all team members to do their best and learn from mistakes
- Demonstrate a zero-tolerance policy for any inappropriate employee behavior
- Training new/recently promoted Edgewood employees
- Assist CM with outreach marketing
- Coordinate weekly outreach with Local vendors
- Ensure that outreach is completed weekly by LCs
- Research and communicate with potential preferred employers/ Community Connections
- Greet prospective residents and show apartments.
- Offer warm greeting/handshake to each person
- Give tours as a training tool for new LCs
- Assist appointments/walk-ins when an LC is unavailable
- Help LC with closing on a prospect if necessary
- Oversee and process applications and lease renewals.
- Ensure that all applicants are qualified
- Assist LCs with any difficult applications
- Review all files to make sure they are in compliance
- Confirm that all residents are called for renewals on a daily basis
- 3 + years of industry experience (Residential)
- Worked with Class A or B properties
- Hands-on mentality
- Customer Service Oriented
The successful candidate will undergo a background check and drug screen.
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits,
life insurance, a 401(k) and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement.
Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.edgewoodproperties.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.